Kerrie Flynn Consulting, LLC - Contact me - 917. 868. 2021 - I love phone conversations - -- what can I say....I'm old school
Ms. Kerrie Flynn, since 1991, shares her exceptional experience in the Health & Wellness profession. Her expertise of Consultation and Recruitment of Massage Therapists is based on her wide network of therapists and her experience as a pioneer business owner, entrepreneur, program creator and director. Kerrie taught 10 years as a college professor; instructor of all massage techniques as well as accredited courses of Ethics for Professional Development and Business Management
Her global travel and discovery within health & wellness culture, keeps her updated with the newest trends. Realizing customer and therapists' needs in the clinical philosophies of both Eastern and Western treatments makes Kerrie Flynn a highly valuable executive professional.
Kerrie Flynn is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider and is also sponsored by NCBTMB to teach New York LMTs continuing education that is accepted by the state of New York for license renewal.
List of Workshops - Gain NYS Approved Continuing Education Credits
- Sports Massage - On-Site - August 21, 2019 - Syosset NY
- Myofascial Release for the Spa Setting - June 18, 2019
- Successful Side-Lying Massage
- Easy & Effective Deep Tissue Techniques
- Change Your Approach to Low Back Pain
- Go for the Flow
CONSULTING - Providing a high-quality professional approach and well-structured solutions.
- Pre-opening and strategic planning
- Designing or remodeling for functional and efficient Massage Centers
- Management phases and training for the entire staff
- On-site presentations for LMT-Technique Skills and LMT Professional Skills
- Experienced Expert Witness for Court and Dispositions
RECRUITMENT - Building your staff from entry level to a seasoned therapist
- Established professional relationships with NYS schools and colleges of Massage Therapy
- Building relationships with NYS accredited schools of Estheticians
- Attendance at school events such as "Career Day and Job Fairs"
- Organize "Open Houses"
- Participation at events at NYS Massage Conventions and NY Health Expos
- Create externships in collaboration with college student clinics (Dance Massage Clinic)
- Clarify job description and benefits for the Licensed Massage Therapist and Esthetician
- Evaluation of finalist applicants
- Clarifying and setting up employees obligations
MANAGEMENT - Maintaining Excellence within Your Business
- Continued staff training - Massage Lab
- Coaching LMT with client interaction
- Undercover Client - quality audit
- Promotional Development
- On-site Presentations