Kerrie Flynn Consulting, LLC
Ms. Kerrie Flynn, since 1991, shares her exceptional experience in the Health & Wellness profession. Her expertise of Consultation and Recruitment of Massage Therapists is based on her wide network of therapists and her experience as a pioneer business owner, entrepreneur, program creator and director. Kerrie taught 10 years as a college professor; instructor of all massage techniques as well as accredited courses of Ethics for Professional Development and Business Management
Her global travel and discovery within health & wellness culture, keeps her updated with the newest trends. Realizing customer and therapists' needs in the clinical philosophies of both Eastern and Western treatments makes Kerrie Flynn a highly valuable executive professional.
Providing a high-quality approach and well-structured solutions.
- Pre-opening and strategic planning
- Designing or remodeling for functional and efficient Massage Centers
- Management phases and training for the entire staff
- On-site presentations for LMT-Technique Skills and LMT Professional Skills
- Experienced Expert Witness for Court and Dispositions
Building your staff from entry level to a seasoned therapist
- Established professional relationships with NYS schools and colleges of Massage Therapy
- Building relationships with NYS accredited schools of Estheticians
- Attendance at school events such as "Career Day and Job Fairs"
- Organize "Open Houses"
- Participation at events at NYS Massage Conventions and NY Health Expos
- Create externships in collaboration with college student clinics (Dance Massage Clinic)
- Clarify job description and benefits for the Licensed Massage Therapist and Esthetician
- Evaluation of finalist applicants
- Clarifying and setting up employees obligations
Maintaining Excellence within Your Business
- Continued staff training
- Coaching: expertise to improve product
- Mystery client quality audit
- Seasonal treatments
- Promotional development
- On-site presentations
Kerrie Flynn is an approved provider of continuing education by NYS and the NCBTMB - National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork.
List of Workshops offered
- Science of Flexibility
- Easy & Effective Deep Tissue Techniques
- Change Your Approach to Low Back Pain
- Touch Tools
- Relaxation Enhancements
- Table-Side Manners - Teaching Massage Therapists (especially within storefront / franchise businesses) to improve their approach with clients thus increasing tips and guarantee client retention.